Plastics have “crept” into our kitchens and surround a high percentage of our foods. Research links their use to a wide variety of health problems including cancer, therefore to reduce in the following ways makes sense:
1. Don’t microwave food in plastic containers, instead use glass or ceramic ware.
2. When freezing food, wrap in cellophane (Health Food stores stock cellophane bags, or buy direct via the Internet) rather than plastic.
3. Store food in glass, ceramic, stainless steel, enamel or china containers. Toss away the plastics!
4. Don’t wrap food in plastic; instead use cellophane or paper.
5. Choose baby bottles made from glass.
Detox 50 | Chemicalf… on Detox 50 Aloe vera the wonder… Survival Guide… on Detox 21 Bicarb soda: not just… Mr WordPress on Hello world!